AWAKEN HOLISTIC HEMP WATER
Using proprietary nano-technology, Awaken is quickly becoming a "stand alone" product in the health and wellness marketplace!
AWAKEN IS 100% ORGANIC
Our CBD and Hemp Oil is made with organic Hemp which is grown in Europe and is free of contaminants.Shop Now
AWAKEN IS NON-GMO CERTIFIED
Our product & ingredients are all 100% natural, and nothing is genetically modified.Buy Today
AWAKEN IS GMP CERTIFIED
Awaken is all natural, no preservatives, no artificial colors/flavors!Become A Customer
How to use
DOSAGE: Take minimum 15 ml (1/2 oz) or more as needed twice daily.
For optimal absorption and results SWISH IN MOUTH for a minimum of 30 seconds before swallowing.
Please note: 1 bottle of Awaken Hemp Water should take 2 weeks to consume.
What makes Awaken Holistic Hemp Water different?
Using proprietary nano-technology, Awaken Holistic Hemp Water uses pharmaceutical grade hemp oil with powerful cannabinoids which we infuse into water. Our hemp oil is broken down into minute nano-particles, allowing the water molecules to completely wrap and surround the cannabinoids, making our oil highly absorbable. Our water is infused in phases starting with a full spectrum of cannabinoids, including the highly touted CBD, CBG, CBC, and marries them with Linalool, Myrcene, and Caryophyllene; resulting in the most effective use of these compounds!
A second phase infusion adds 72 essential vitamins, minerals and glyconutrients to our water, including; CoQ10, Ribose, and Vitamin B-1. These extra ingredients further boost immunity support, recovery potential, and the overall antioxidant healing properties of this water. Awaken Holistic Hemp Water is not only a revolutionary hemp product, but is also an overall health supplement!Order Now
Our nano-water allows the vitamins, minerals, and CBD to pass directly into the cell, greatly reducing the metabolic expenditure and time needed to experience the results of Awaken.
CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of the non-psychoactive cannabinoids found in marijuana and hemp plants. It's currently being studied worldwide to detail its beneficial properties.
CBG AND OTHER HEMP COMPOUNDS
CBG (Cannabigerol), other cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavanoids all help contribute to the effectiveness of any CBD based product through something referred to as "The Entourage Effect." Awaken's whole-hemp based oil contains a rich dose of all these compounds.
Bioavailability refers to how much of a nutrient/supplement/medication makes it into your bloodstream. Most CBD products on the marketplace are tinctures, which have at best around 30% bioavailability. Awaken has a bioavailability of over 90% meaning more of the CBD, vitamins, and minerals get to your cells.
What is CBD?
CBD (cannabidiol) is the main active component in our hemp oil, and unlike THC, it is not psychoactive, so it doesn't make people high. In 1992, the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) was discovered in the human body. The ECS is a vast network of cell receptors with many functions. Scientists describe the ECS as the greatest neurotransmitter system in the body. Certain receptors are heavily concentrated in the central nervous system while others are found in almost every organ of the body. Cannabinoid receptors are even found in our skin, digestive tract, and our reproductive organs.
Four primary purposes of the ECS include neuroprotection, stress recovery, immune balance, and homeostatic regulation. Homeostasis is a system that creates optimum energy balance in the body, the most important factor in wellness. Somehow, CBD appears to tap into this balancing system to produce its therapeutic effect. CBD is able to interact with cells in our bodies because the molecule has a similar composition to certain chemicals that the human body produces naturally called endocannabinoids.
The therapeutic value of CBD and other cannabinoids is almost unbelievable. For decades, outdated laws have banned a plant that produces what may become one of the most important medecines for modern disease. It is impossible to ignore the science and CBD is now LEGAL IN ALL FIFTY STATES.
What is CBG?
CBG (Cannabigerol) is an active compound found in hemp and is mostly known for its anti- bacterial effects. While most have heard of ore popular cannabinoids like CBD, not many realize the importance and possibilities of CBG.
CBG is non-psychoactive and can be thought of as the “stem cell” or “parent” of other
CBG has been found to act on very specific physiological systems and problems, and for test results for medicinal use are very promising. They include:
- Endocannabinoid receptors are prevalent in eye structures, and interestingly, CBG is thought to be particularly effective in treating glaucoma because it reduces intraocular pressure.
- In animal experiments involving mice, CBG was found to be effective in decreasing the inflammation characteristic of inflammatory bowel disease.
- In a recent 2015 study, CBG was shown to protect neurons in mice with Huntington’s disease, which is characterized by nerve cell degeneration in the brain.
- CBG is showing great promise as a cancer fighter. Specifically, CBG was shown to block receptors that cause cancer cell growth. In one such study, it was shown to inhibit the growth of colorectal cancer cells in mice, thereby slowing colon cancer growth. CBG is also promising in the possibility of reducing tumors.
- European research shows evidence that CBG is an effective antibacterial agent, particularly against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus(MRSA) microbial strains resistant to several classes of drugs.
- In a study that looked at the effects of five different cannabinoids on bladder contractions, CBG tested best at inhibiting muscle contractions, so it may be a future tool in preventing bladder dysfunction disorders.
Scientists are excited about these initial CBG results and are promoting future research with CBG alone or CBG in combination with other cannabinoids and therapies for the treatment of multiple issues. Because it is non-psychotropic, CBG has a promising and wide range of potential applications not only for the problems mentioned above, but also as an analgesic, therapy for psoriasis, and as an antidepressant.
Is CBD Legal?
CBD is one of many non-intoxicating cannabinoids found in hemp or cannabis plants. Because CBD can come from marijuana, and because of marijuana’s current federal classification, there is concern that some CBD could not be legal in the U.S.
To clear up the confusion, there are many products, including Awaken Holistic Hemp Water, that come from agricultural hemp and are legally produced and shipped to all 50 states. CBD is a naturally occurring chemical compound, like lycopene in tomatoes, resveratrol in wine, or polyphenols in chocolate. CBD doesn’t officially claim to cure or prevent any disease, but people are flocking to hemp based oils that contain cannabinoids for many reasons. The industry is thriving because people are finding so much enjoyment in the use of this dietary supplement.
According to DEA spokesperson Baer, a CBD product’s legality will depend on where it is sourced. If the CBD was derived from the non-psychoactive part of the cannabis plant, ‘then you’re talking a non-controlled substance.’ - Russ Baer, DEA spokesperson. We are proud to announce that Awaken Holistic Hemp Water legally ships to all 50 states. We are glad to be able to introduce you to our high-quality, multi-spectrum, non-isolate holistic hemp water derived from agricultural hemp.
CBD Anitoxidants & Neuroprotectants
A patent (#6,630,507) titled CANNABINOIDS AS ANTIOXIDANTS AND NEUROPROTECTANTS, owned by the US Government, makes some impressive claims about CBD. A few notable claims state that:
- “Cannabinoids are potent antioxidants…they easily penetrate tissues giving them the ability to enter the central nervous system and brain.”
- “Non-psychoactive Cannabinoids such as CBD are particularly advantageous as they are non-toxic…and exhibit unique antioxidant properties without the undesirable effects of THC.”
- “The antioxidant strength of CBD is significantly greater than that of either Vitamin C or Vitamin E.”
- Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH3, and COCH3.
For more info visit:
A true breakthrough!
Our nano-technology breaks the covalent bonds between hydrogen and oxygen atoms, allowing them to break down to smaller water clusters, and to bond more effectively with our full spectrum hemp oil, vitamins, and minerals.
The final product is a highly effective supplemental particle sized down to less than 10 nanometers, which allows the medicine to penetrate most any cellular membrane by bypassing traditional transfer channels. The ability to feed nutrients to cells with a nearly 100x increase in cellular metabolism makes this water incredibly effective at delivering results quickly.
- Amazing bioavailability, over 90%!
- Faster acting than other CBD products.
- Great taste! Awaken tastes like water unlike other unpleasant tasting products on the market.
- Zero THC! THC is the psychoactive component of cannabis responsible for the "high" that people experience using marijuana. Our product is 100% THC free, which is part of why it's 100% legal.
- Our whole hemp oil contains CBD, CBG, other turpenes, flavanols, etc. This means you are getting the full benefit of a natural plant-based remedy.
What about my pets?
In recent years, many people have been treating their pets with various CBD treatments, and we're happy to say that Awaken is completely safe for your pets to use as well! THC can be fatal for dogs even in small amounts, so our 100% THC free formulation is a perfect way to treat your pets with CBD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Awaken contain THC?
Is Awaken safe?
What is the dosage for Awaken?
Is CBD being studied?
What is the PH level of Awaken?
Is Awaken organic?